Four: A Divergent Collection

“Maybe you were cut out for Candor, Four, because you’re a terrible liar.” ~BEATRICE

It was nice to look through the eyes of Four. It was nice to see him as a younger version of him. To see his time with Marcus. 

His dilemma about choosing his faction was interesting, his reason for choosing dauntless was, something!

I loved his and Shauna's friendship. And Zeke was awesome. Eric was such a.... I hated Eric!
I was so sad about Tori's brother, Amar. Amar was a good person. I hate Jeanine! She was here too! Uh. I hate it!

So, Amar names him Four! Who knew Four was such a bad fighter in the beginning, not like he didn't have skills, I meant that he was too nice. But, well, that's why we love him right? That even though he was such a strong person but he is also such a nice person.

We see him try to fit in the Dauntless society, which is cool. Then there was his interaction with the other Dauntless.
Also Evelyn! I always wanted to know how he took the fact that she was still alive! 

And finally, we also got to see some Fourtis. The final book started at the visiting day, so we got to see Natalie too!

We saw him discover the Erudite's plans and him planning to save Abnegation.
My favorite was The Traitor.

I loved looking into Tobias's head and seeing the world as he did.

“I am not Tobias Eaton, not anymore, never again. I am Dauntless.” ~FOUR

Reviews for rest of the series:
Divergent
Insurgent

No comments: